BounceEnglish training comes with a 45-day money back guarantee. To be eligible for the refund, you must show that:
- You met language level prerequisite as stated on the course sales page (if applicable to course or training session).
- You watched all of the video lectures in the course or participated in all scheduled training sessions.
- You completed all of the quizzes, worksheets and/or downloads included in the course or training session.
- You implemented all of the strategies as outlined in the course or training session and they did not work.
If you did all of the above, but are not seeing any improvement or progress at all, then you are able to request a full refund within 45 days.
You understand that this is the only circumstance where refunds will be given, and when you sign up for the course, you agree to this refund policy. Please note that refunds will only be given if the criteria above are met and will not be given for reasons such as changing your mind, buyers remorse, etc.
We teach real, effective strategies that will work for students who are committed to their own success and are willing to put in the work to get there. BounceEnglish cannot predict or guarantee that you will attain any particular result. By enrolling, you accept and understand that results vary for each individual and each student’s results depend on his or her unique skills, dedication, as well as other factors. When you enroll, you fully agree that there are no guarantees as far as specific outcomes or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this course or training session.
If you enroll in a BounceEnglish course, you are agreeing to the limited 45-day refund policy as outlined above.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and by using this web site and its content you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.